Monday, July 14, 2008

Dear Flick

Dear Flick,

In about six hours I will get to see your face for the first time.  I feel like I already know you so much better than we knew your brother at this point.  All the extra ultrasounds have given us some insight as to what to expect.  I know you will be smaller than he was since you were only six pounds five ounces on Wednesday.  I know you have some hair.  I know you have ten toes attached to really cute feet.

But I can't wait to find out your personality.  Will you be like your brother and an easy baby sleeping eight hours straight by one week?  Or the opposite or somewhere in between?Everything I know about babies is from him.  I will try not to compare you two but I am sure I will catch myself doing it all the time.

Mason is so excited to become your brother.  We taught him your name last night.  He kissed you through my tummy for the last time.  He will kiss your toes when he meets you (he told us)!

Love,
Mommy

No comments: