Okay, so I've been tagged for the first time. I'm having trouble coming up with seven things. But the hardest part is figuring out how to link back to other blogs. Thanks Catriona.
7 Weird or Unusual Things about Me
1. I am a third (or fourth?) generation Floridian. Not too many of those around.
2. I have a really good memory when it comes to dates. I am kind of like a human calendar. If you tell me a date in the past, I can usually tell you what day of the week it was and what I did that day. When I am in a meeting and we discuss a date in the future, as everyone else pulls out their calendars to figure out the day of the week, I can figure it out in my head just as fast.
3. I have a small urethra. This means I pee a lot. Even weirder - I told Tayler about this on our first date. And he still married me.
4. I still have (and use) my blankie.
5. I love to watch Judge Judy and make fun of the people who go on the show. But then the other day, I tried to think of something I could someone for to go on the show. Would I make fun of myself?
6. I would win a 90210 trivia contest. I have seen every episode multiple times. I might win one for Full House too. And possibly Saved by the Bell.
7. I collected turtles as a kid. It started at my second birthday when my candle on my cake was a turtle. It blossomed from that into hundreds of turtles. I got turtles every year for my birthday and Hanukah. I even had a real turtle named Licorice. When I had graduated from college and living in Orlando my mom called me one day while I was working. (In fact, I remember exactly where I was - in a bathroom in a Lake Mary office building measuring the handicap stall to see if it met ADA requirements. It was May 2002. Refer back to #2.) She asked if I minded if she gave Licorice to the FedEx guy. Of course I said she could - I mean I had been living without this turtle for five years. Then when my parents moved in 2005 my mom tried to give me my whole turtle collection. I took a few that were sentimental but told her to give the rest away. I think she still has them in a box in the garage. I feel guilty for not wanting the turtles.