Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Bragging

I'm totally going to brag about my kids here, but if I can't do it on my own blog, then where can I? So just deal with it.

Mason:

Is quite possibly the cutest thing alive. Yesterday on the way home from school we went through our normal routine. I asked him what he did at school, what he had for lunch, who he played with. Then, for the first time ever, he asked me, "What did you do today Mommy?" I almost cried. But I got it together and told him all about my day in toddler terms. I made phone calls and did emails, worked on the computer, ate lunch (tuna), and did the crossword puzzle.

Layla:

Is crawling! Not like where someone would say, "Wow - that kid is crawling!" But she moves her body in a forward motion across a room. Maybe you would call is scooting? She pulls herself forward using her arms and then pushes off with her legs. Whatever it is, I better make sure the house is babyproofed.

No comments: