Thursday, April 12, 2007

We now call him C.C.

So Mason has a new nickname in the house. It is Christopher Columbus, because he is a big explorer. He loves to grab everything - I can no longer wear jewelry. When he hears a sound he looks to it inquisitively. And he is now crawling! It is so cute to watch him achieve getting from one side of the room to the other. His first crawl was into my lap, which made me REALLY happy. That was two nights ago.

Yesterday, I got home from work and he was in the playroom with Tayler. It was pointed out that they were matching - both had no pants on. Mason crawled around a little bit but then got kind of cranky and just wanted to eat his blankie and close his eyes. So I took him upstairs for a nap. He hadn't had his afternoon nap, so I figured a half hour or so and he would be good. This was at 5:30. The next peep we got from him was at 7:30 this morning. This child slept 14 hours with no dinner, bath or nighttime bottle. And wearing a polo shirt and diaper. He must have been so tired!

No comments: