Friday, May 16, 2008

Swollen

It has happened. I have cankles. I can still wear shoes. When I was pregnant with Tootsie, I got to a point where I wore flip flops. Every. Single. Day. It was much later in the pregnancy though, so I expect to get there in the next two months. My ankles can be pressed to make little divots in them. It is gross.

My ribs are hurting badly now too. So badly that I ended up taking Tylenol last night hoping it would make the pain go away long enough for me to fall asleep. I hate having a short torso!

Last night we moved the changing table into Flick's room. Tootsie was very concerned that his books were going away, and even that his changing table was going away. I wonder what will happen next week when we take the crib out. Hopefully he will be excited about his bed.

We are going to Disney this weekend. We're going to take Tootsie on the train in the Magic Kingdom and show him Mickey's house in Toon Town. I think I might be more excited about it than he is. He is all about Mickey right now, so it is the perfect time to be taking him. He can even sort of sing the theme song to Mickey Mouse Clubhouse. Considering that we listen to it non-stop in the car and I dream about it at night, I am not surprised he sings it.

Tootsie has started this new weird thing in the evenings. When he walks in the door from school, he wants NOTHING to do with the parent who didn't pick him up. When I pick him up from school he won't even say hello to Daddy when we walk in. He cried and clings to my leg. Then yesterday, Tayler picked him up and he did the same thing when they walked in the door. Wouldn't say hi and cried for Daddy. What is this all about?

1 comment:

CHarris said...

I hope you guys are having a great time at Disney