They walked in the door and Mason asked to wash his hands. My mom squirted the foam hand cleanser on his hand and instead of rubbing his hands together to wash them, HE ATE IT! We read the bottle. It said to seek immediate medical attention and to call Poison Control if it is eaten. We called the nurse. She said she couldn't give advice since it wasn't her patient but that he needed to be taken to the emergency room. So, Layla and I waited in our room at Winnie Palmer while Tayler and Mason ran across the street to the emergency room at Arnold Palmer. They were in and out in about 30 minutes and we got to finish the rest of the schedule just a little late.
I am sure that we will laugh about this for the next 50 years. And I learned early on as a mom of two that everything can't be planned - probably a good lesson to be learned.