- Waterslides are as much fun at 30 as they were at 3. So is cotton candy.
- The coke machine is $1.25 on the cast side at Disney but $2.75 on the guest side. What does that say?
- The name Iorio is not Asian.
- While I am comfortable being naked in front of my kids, I am not comfortable being naked in front of other kids.
- It IS possible to spill Diet Coke all over yourself, your papers, and your desk. Twice in one day.
- They do sell Father's Day cards that say Pops.
- Terra Cotta used to be used as a coping cap.
- It is possible for someone to approach the same building from two different sides and think it is two different buildings and thus do a survey of it twice.
- My kid loves John Tesh.
- He also loves waterslides and cotton candy as much as me!
80-day obsession: Why I quit fitness
5 weeks ago